Wednesday 30 January 2008

Gold NSDAP Party Pin

One of the most important items in my collection is a small Gold Party Pin of NSDAP.
These pins are rare and expensive on their own yet this has a number engraved which is alarming. It carries the number 450!
As bought from a shop that did not recognized its value, on the spot (Crete) and that a copy might cost more than the original, I consider it original, yet I am very eager to find the owner.

As number 450 of the NSDAP party is considered to be someone very important and influential in the Nazi party of the time. Anyone with a list of the members or can help me on the owner will be of great service!

I hestitate to request local historians help as I will practically burn my source of WWII antiques as they will go and buy everything and probably thei have more financial resources than I have...

Anyone familiar on the Battle of Crete and they German- Austrian participants, and the German occupation leaders, Gaus etc, please message me to find something on the pin!

No comments: